Seven Key Elements of Installation of Corstal UPS Power Supply
Seven Elements of Installing UPS Power Supply in Costa
Usually UPS manufacturers will provide users with complete and detailed UPS installation requirements and precautions. Only by meeting this requirement can the UPS power supply system work normally. In practical applications, engineers can send relevant parameters to customers according to the actual situation of UPS to be installed, so that customers can construct according to this requirement. The following are explained one by one:
1. The fluctuation value of input power supplied by users for UPS is generally less than the allowable fluctuation value of UPS. For example, the fluctuation of input voltage of a certain type of UPS is allowed to be 220 V+20%, which can require the fluctuation of user's market power to be at +15%, which is conducive to the normal operation of UPS. Zero-ground voltage is generally required to be less than 1.5V without load and less than 2V with full load, and engineers can also depend on it. This value is proposed for site conditions and load requirements.
2. In order to eliminate common-mode interference in UPS power supply, filter capacitors are added between zero and fire to ground. Both zero and fire to ground have current, which may cause zero and fire current to be unequal, thus causing circuit breakers with leakage to trip. Therefore, the circuit breaker with leakage protection can not be installed in the front stage and load circuit of UPS to avoid accidental power failure of UPS and its load. It should be pointed out here that the main purpose of UPS is to ensure the safe operation of important equipment such as computers, not to ensure the safety of personnel, so the live part of the line, such as sockets, circuit breakers, should not be frequently plugged and turned on.
3. In order to eliminate the interference, most of the input zeros and output zeros of UPS are isolated or pass through choke coils, so the zero lines of UPS output (load) can not be connected to the zero bus of input distribution. Users can connect UPS output (load) zeros to a separate zeros. Some brands of UPS can connect input zero line and output zero line directly in UPS, so that input zero line and output (load) zero line can be connected to the same bus.
4. UPS input circuit breaker is designed to control the on-off of UPS input power supply separately, so the lower port of UPS input circuit breaker should not be connected with other power equipment, so as to avoid affecting the normal on-off of UPS input power.
It should be pointed out that some users require UPS to work on battery backup for a long time after power failure. In this way, the capacity of UPS external long-delay battery will be very large. In order to ensure that this part of the external battery can have sufficient charging current (generally 10% of the total AH of the external battery), the manufacturer will equip UPS with another external long-delay battery charger, which is a charger. AC input power supply and UPS input power supply should be switched on and off at the same time, so as to ensure that the external charger charges the external battery when there is market power, and when the market power is cut off, the battery discharges to the UPS inverter through the charger immediately. Therefore, the AC input power of this charger is connected to the input power of UPS at the lower port of the same circuit breaker.
5. When selecting input-output circuit breakers for UPS, the nominal rated voltage of circuit breakers should first be in line with the rated input-output voltage of UPS. For example, single-in and single-out UPS can choose single-pole (or N+1, or two-pole) circuit breakers with rated voltage of AC220V or 250V, three-in and three-out UPS can choose three-pole (or N+3, or quadrupole) circuit breakers with rated voltage of AC380V or 415V. Attention should be paid to the rated breaking capacity of circuit breakers ICU to meet the requirements of UPS manufacturers, generally small UPS is 10KA or 6KA, large and medium UPS are required to be above 30KA.
6. The connection between UPS and external long-delay batteries should not be too long, otherwise the voltage drop on the connection of batteries would be too large. In addition, users often pay great attention to the environment temperature and humidity of UPS mainframe. Batteries placed with the mainframe can also get a good working environment.
7. It is suggested that users set up separate distribution panels (cabinets) for UPS and its loads in order to centralize and reliably control the loads of UPS and its protection. This distribution panel (cabinet) should meet the relevant national standards.